Secure, Instant, No lines. No traffic jams!!!!!
You live a busy life, constantly traveling to different places in the country and abroad. You need banking solutions that allows you to manage your finances, anytime, everywhere you go.
Internet Banking Security
We take Internet Banking security very seriously. That's why your unique Internet Banking One Time PIN is sent to your mobile phone number in our system .You can then create your own secure password.
We offer our customers with Secure Mobile and Internet/Online banking platforms that come with comprehensive security, delivering high security with a full range of security features such as Firewall, IPS, VPN (IPSec & SSL VPN), Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware, Anti-Spam, Web Filtering, Web Application Firewall, Bandwidth Management and Multiple Link Management. We make use of VLANs, offering higher levels of security while simplifying security administration.
Important Security Information
Are you banking online safely? Knowing how to protect yourself when banking online ensures that your accounts, data and identity are kept safe from the wrong hands. Here are some key things you can do to ensure that your accounts and information remain in your hands and no one else's.
- Continuously confirm that you access your online banking account directly via the PostBank website, and not through suspicious hyperlinks that don't come from the Bank.
- Safeguard all your data and accounts with strong passwords that have at least eight or more characters consisting of letters, numbers plus symbols and change the passwords often.
- Ensure that you at all times log out of your account and close your browser window once you have completed using online banking.
- Ensure that all your operating systems, browsers, apps, and virus & malware software up to date.
- Don't perform any banking transactions over unsecured wireless networks or public computers.
- Do not reply to any unsolicited communication requesting your personal financial information.
Secure your devices
- Viruses are harmful and give criminals access to your computer or mobile device.
Install anti-virus software and regularly update its virus definitions.
- It is important to keep your computer updated with the latest software to avoid risks involved with outdated versions.
- Update your browsers to make it harder for viruses to infect your devices. OLD BROWSERS ARE DANGEORUS
- Your devices are most vulnerable when they are not password protected. Set strong passwords and security PINs for your PCs, tablets, and smart phones.
- Wireless networks have weak security settings to help users connect to them easily.
Review and enhance your wireless network security settings.
Secure your information
- Phishing scams use false emails and websites to get login information. If you receive an email that includes a link to a website, ensure that the website is genuine before visiting the site.
- Never respond to unsolicited calls or emails from people you don't know asking for your personal banking information such as Account Number, PIN Code, Signature. Avoid unsolicited survey that inquire about your banking habbits.
- Hackers can easily crack a weak password. Create unique and very strong passwords by including capital letters, numbers, and special symbols in your banking Password, be it on Mobile Money, Mobile banking or Internet banking channels.
- Restrict your profile to friends and family, and be careful about sharing personal information over social networks. Social Networks can be a security threat as well as privacy risk.
- Email accounts can be compromised to reveal delicate information. Ensure your email accounts are protected by strong passwords and changes regularly. Don't share you email account password.
- Always ensure your online banking, social networking, Mobile Money, Mobile banking and email account passwords are different and unique.
- Criminals can also use paper documents to steal personal information. Make sure that yours are secure or switch to eStatements.