Customer will be able to make payments for bills like;
5. STAR TIMES
- The customer (sender) enters *163#/ *263# on their mobile phone
- Select “Pay bill” by pressing 4
- Please select utility supplier you wish to pay by pressing the appropriate number.
- Please enter your Utility account number wrong accounts should be rejected.
- Please enter the amount you wish to pay.
- If customer has more than one account with POSTBANK, he/she will be requested to choose the account type that he/she wants money deducted from. If customer has only one account, he/she should just press “Ok”/ “Yes” or the appropriate answer key on the mobile phone.
- System checks if the client’s bank account has sufficient balance for the transaction and returns an error message “sorry your request was not processed because your account has insufficient funds”
- If client has sufficient balance on the account;
- A confirmation message flashes on the sender’s phone asking him to confirm the transaction by pressing yes/ok or to cancel by pressing the cancel button.
- The client receives a text message “You have paid 000,000 to National water account number 1233456”